Monday 4 June 2012

Jubilee Union Jack Nails | Scrapbook Nails


Like many Brits this week, I've been sporting Union Jack nails to celebrate the Queen's Jubilee.
This is certainly not my neatest ever nail art, but from a distance(!) they looked pretty cool.

I couldn't resist snapping up these OPI polishes, not only are they pretty, sparkly, shimmery, glitters but they're limited edition too- it would have been rude not to! They're from the 'Great Britain, Great Nails' Jubilee Collection.

I'll use this as my practice round before my TeamGB Olympic nail art commences in July!

I used:

Base coat - No7, So Smooth

Blue - OPI, DS Magic (Jubilee Collection)
White -  OPI, Happy Anniversary (Jubilee Collection)
Red -
 OPI, DS Bold (Jubilee Collection)
Top coat - China Glaze, Fast Forward Top Coat

unionjack1 unionjack2 unionjack3 unionjack4 unionjack5

No comments:

Post a Comment