Tuesday 28 February 2012

Caramel Carnival | Scrapbook Nails

I actually think the 'Caramel' polish from the Nails Inc Diet Coke promotion is quite ugly - but I love it all the same! It might be my skin tone, but on it's own, the polish really is not for me.

For this mani, I've paired it with a dupe for OPI's 'Rainbow Connection' (Muppets collection) a mixed, fine & chunky, colourful glitter. I think this prettified the caramel colour a lot. This isn't a very hungry glitter polish, just one layer of top coat and my nails were smooth.


I used:
Base coat - No7, So Smooth
Base colour-  Nails Inc, Caramel (Diet Coke promotional polish)
Top colour - Technic, Carnival
Top coat - China Glaze, Fast Forward Top Coat


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment