Thursday 8 March 2012

Black & Gold Foil Nails | Scrapbook Nails


A pretty funky but simple look today. I did a base coat of black polish, put a layer of glue on each nail, and then quickly dabbed gold foil on top once the glue was partly dry, but still tacky.
The shape on each nail is unique, sometimes I doubble-dabbed(!) to make a different shape/ to give more coverage.
I love this, it's different but very easy to do. The only slight annoyance is that even after two layers of top coat, using two different polishes, the glue still gets tacky and all sorts of fluff gets stuck to the nails!

I will be trying this look out using different foils.

I used:

Base coat - No7, So Smooth

Base colour-  Miss Sporty, Black (no name)
Glue - Rio, Adhesive (part of kit)Foil - Rio, Gold (part of kit)
Top coat 1 - Rio, 2 in 1 (part of kit)
Top coat 2 - China Glaze, Fast Forward Top Coat



Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment