Thursday 26 July 2012

Chameleon Lilac Stripes | Scrapbook Nails

I've been saving really hard recently and sticking to a tight budget, which means I've not been buying any new polish. But a couple of days before payday I had some spare pennies, and while I was in Superdrug, I couldn't resist picking up the three new Barry M Chameleon polishes.

I love the idea of them, just add a topcoat and the colour changes. I decided to try out tips first, which I liked, buuuut I wanted to add my fave stripes too.
The only downfall is that the mani doesn't last long because you can't add a final topcoat once you've finished your nail art, without ruining it all.

I used:
Base coat - No7, So Smooth

Base colour - Barry M, Chameleon Lilac - 332
Top coat - TopShop Nails, Matte


ChameleonLilac1 ChameleonLilac2 ChameleonLilac3 ChameleonLilac4

No comments:

Post a Comment