Friday 27 July 2012

Chameleon Pink - Easy Gradient Nails | Scrapbook Nails

Barry M's Chameleon polishes are probably the easiest polishes to work with to achieve the popular gradient look.
All you need to do is sponge on a topcoat, making sure the very tips have a heavier coverage & HEY PRESTO you've got simple, but beautiful, gradient nails.
This is probably one of my favourite manicures to date, and it was so easy to achieve.

I added coloured dots to my ring fingers, using different sized dotting tools.

As I mentioned in my previous post, the only issue with the chameleon polishes is that they don't last long. With this look though, the maintenance is minimal, so you could quickly add to the tips if you have wear and tear and wanted the mani to last a couple of extra days!

I used:
Base coat - No7, So Smooth

Base colour - Barry M, Chameleon Pink - 330
Polka Dot colours - Various, see picture below.
Top coat - China Glaze, Fast forward Top Coat


ChameleonPink2 Photobucket ChameleonPink4 ChameleonPink3

No comments:

Post a Comment